About Our Store
We are a unique resale-clothing boutique for children that inspires a commitment to nature, consciousness and community. In addition to clothing and toys, we will soon be providing a harmonious space for children to learn and explore by offering art, music, meditation, and parenting classes.
How It Works
1. We accept one bag (25 items maximum) of clothes per customer. Sort your items thoughtfully before you bring them in. We have scheduled buying times (see buying hours below). Please, be sure they are in nearly new condition and neatly folded in your bag.
2. We offer 30% credit of the items we resell. A cash option of 20% will be offered in the future--Stay posted. We will let you know when.
3. Allow a minimum of 15-30 minutes while we appraise your items. We do not accept drop offs.
4. We will issue you a credit voucher for the items we accept. The voucher is good for store merchandise only. We return the items that we cannot take.
Tuesday 11 AM - 2 PM
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 2 PM - 4 PM
Saturday 1 PM - 3 PM
Items We Buy
- We accept boys & girls clothing in sizes 12 months – 8 years
- We are looking for fashionable quality items.
- Items must be in nearly new condition.
Some best selling brands include: Gap, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, 3 Pommes, Baby Dior, Bon Bon, Crewcuts, Dolce and Gabbana kids, baby Nordstrom, Abercrombie kids, H & M, Hanna Andersson, Juicy Couture, Lola et Moi, Splendid, Petit Bateau, Maggie and Zoe, Quiksilver, Oilily, Naartjie, Mini Boden, Prada, True Religion, Patagonia, and baby Zara.
- We accept boys & girls shoes sizes 2 toddler - 1 youth
- Shoes must have minimal wear and be in excellent condition.
Some best selling brands include: Stride Rite, Converse, Vans, Baby Zara, Frye, Toms, Livie & Luca, Pediped, Nike, Crocs, Naturino, Kid Express, Umi, Dr. Martin, Geox, Camper, Jumping Jacks, and Uggs.
- We accept donation of toys for ages 0 - 8
- We prefer educational & wooden toys, trains, puzzles, hard cover books, dress-up clothes & accessories. Please no stuffed animals or battery operated toys.
- All toys must be clean. Include all pieces and instructions. We prefer toys that stimulate the imagination and are eco friendly.
Some best selling brands include: Melissa and Doug, Lego Duplo, Brio, Haba, Plan Toys, Lakeshore, Discovery Toys, Kid Kraft, Lamaze, Sassy, Imagination Generation, Rolimate, Manhattan Toy, Hape, Playmobil, Ravensburger, and Gamewright.
- We are currently NOT taking baby gear. We do not have the space for larger items with the new addition of our kid’s classes.
- We do have a program to help parents connect to resale baby gear. See details below.
Has your child outgrown his or her baby gear? Need gear? Connect with interested buyers and sellers through Earth Angels. How it works: Email us a photo of your gently used baby gear including bassinets, rock and play, high chairs, strollers, carriers, breast pump machines and swings. Parents seeking baby gear can send us an email with specific requests and contact information. We will connect you with an interested party. The buyer and seller can arrange to meet at Earth Angels and pickup the item at their agreed upon price. We are happy to help the community with this free service.
We buy clothes primarily by the season but there are items we are always looking for:
Snow and Wet Weather Gear: Snow boots, snow pants, snow coats and rain boots.
Special Occasion Clothes: Formal dresses, suits, blazers, button down shirts, dress shoes
Swimwear: Swimsuits, board shorts, crocs/water shoes, rash guards, wetsuits
Dress Up Clothes: Costumes, capes, fairy wings, princess dresses, imaginary wear, accessories