About Our Store
We are a unique resale-clothing boutique for children that inspires a commitment to nature, consciousness and community. In addition to clothing and toys, we will soon be providing a harmonious space for children to learn and explore by offering art, music, meditation, and parenting classes.
How It Works
1. Sort your items thoughtfully before you bring them in. Please, be sure they are in nearly new condition and neatly folded in your bag.
2. We offer 30% credit of the items we resell. A cash option of 20% will be offered in the future--Stay posted. We will let you know when.
3. We will issue you a credit voucher for the items we accept. The voucher is good for most store merchandise. We return the items that we cannot take.
Most afternoons: 2pm - 5 pm
Items We Buy
- We accept boys & girls clothing in sizes 3 months – 8 years
- We are looking for fashionable quality items.
- Items must be in nearly new condition.
Some best selling brands include: Gap, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, 3 Pommes, Baby Dior, Bon Bon, Crewcuts, Dolce and Gabbana kids, baby Nordstrom, Abercrombie kids, H & M, Hanna Andersson, Juicy Couture, Lola et Moi, Splendid, Petit Bateau, Maggie and Zoe, Quiksilver, Oilily, Naartjie, Mini Boden, Prada, True Religion, Patagonia, and baby Zara.
- We accept boys & girls shoes sizes 2 toddler - 2 youth
- Shoes must have minimal wear and be in excellent condition.
Some best selling brands include: Stride Rite, Converse, Vans, Baby Zara, Frye, Toms, Livie & Luca, Pediped, Nike, Crocs, Naturino, Kid Express, Umi, Dr. Martin, Geox, Camper, Jumping Jacks, and Uggs.
- We accept donation of toys for ages 0 - 8
- We prefer educational & wooden toys, trains, puzzles, hard cover books, dress-up clothes & accessories.
- All toys must be clean. Include all pieces and instructions. We prefer toys that stimulate the imagination and are eco friendly.
Some best selling brands include: Melissa and Doug, Lego Duplo, Brio, Haba, Plan Toys, Lakeshore, Discovery Toys, Kid Kraft, Lamaze, Sassy, Imagination Generation, Rolimate, Manhattan Toy, Hape, Playmobil, Ravensburger, and Gamewright.
We buy clothes primarily by the season but there are items we are always looking for:
Snow and Wet Weather Gear: Snow boots, snow pants, snow coats and rain boots.
Special Occasion Clothes: Formal dresses, suits, blazers, button down shirts, dress shoes
Swimwear: Swimsuits, board shorts, crocs/water shoes, rash guards, wetsuits
Dress Up Clothes: Costumes, capes, fairy wings, princess dresses, imaginary wear, accessories